THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Get to Know BCM Institute’s Blended Learning Program
OR-5000: Operational Resilience Expert Implementer
4 Day Coursework + 3 1/2 Hour Qualifying ORCE Examination to be taken on the following day
This is a 4.5 days holistic Operational Resilience Expert Implementer course.
Participants get to enjoy a structured and thorough operational resilience system, understanding to implement and maintain their BCM plans. The course takes its cue from the globally recognised 7 BCM Body of Knowledge or BCM BOK implementation methodology.
Skillsets they would gain include project management, risk analysis and review, business impact analysis, recovery strategy, plan development, testing and exercising, and program management.
There is no pre-requisite to attending the course. Participants from all backgrounds and experience levels are welcome.
On completion of the course, participants should have acquired the skills and understanding to be able to drive complex BCM programs and BC projects for the entire organisation. A 3 1/2 hour, 100 online MCQ exam would be administered at the end of the course to test their understanding of the concepts taught.
The Operational Resilience Certified Expert (ORCE) Certification would be awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying ORCE examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 3 years of BC experience, make the application processing fee payment of SGD150 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Identify and analyse business requirements to recover critical business function.
- Develop business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.