Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS)
The pre-requisite course is:
To apply for your CMCS credential, you should have one year at least for Crisis Management (CM) or Business Continuity Management (BCM) professional experience and can describe the implementation and your role in at least 3 of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK)
How to be Certified
To become a CMCS certified professional, a candidate must successfully complete four separate processes:
- Formal Education (attend and complete the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course).
- Examination (attempt and pass the Qualifying CMCS examination).
- Show proof of at least 1-year of verifiable CM/BCM experience.
- Make payment of SGD 75 (non refundable) application processing fee.
To attend the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer (duration 2.5 days including half-day examination), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course date and location.
- Submit the Course Fees.
- Be assigned with a login credentials for the online final examination.
- Sit for the examination at the end of the course.
To sit for the Examination, a candidate must:
- Be competent in the Competency Level CL 1C: Foundation (CM) and CL 2C: Intermediate (CM) including the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK).
- Attempt the online practice quiz at least once.
To be issued a certificate, a candidate must:
- Pass the CMCS qualifying examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Submit a non refundable Application Processing Fee.
- Submit the Certification Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe 3 or more domains of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK).
- Select two references for each BoK* (references may be repeated for all 3 domains).