[COMING SOON] Crisis Communication Blended Learning Course (BL-CC-3)
This intermediate Crisis Communication (CC) course is primarily designed for BC professionals to understand BCM fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 10 weeks.
Module 1 – Crisis Communication E-Learning Courses
Sign up any of the following CC Fundamentals E-learning package:
- COMING SOON
Note: Participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 4 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
- COMING SOON
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 4 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the CCCS certification.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Price||(Inclusive of CCCS certification application fee)|
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 10 weeks|
|Certificate||4 Certificate of Completion (COC)|
1 Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification
- TO BE UPDATED SOON
How Do I Sign Up?
- TO BE UPDATED SOON
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification will be awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CCCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of CC experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will emerge with a clear understanding on the concepts of crisis communication (CC) and its processes. These include the understanding of the following:
- Understand the activities and key deliverables with the CC planning methodology.
- Identify and assemble the CC team members.
- Assign the roles and responsibilities for each of the CC team member.
- Identify audiences, stakeholders and interested parties.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Perform risk assessment to identify the possible threats and incident scenarios such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Establish level of crisis.
- Identify and develop the relevant CC strategies.
- Understand media handling principles.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is designed for Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators; BC/DR and CC Managers.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for CCCS certification in inclusive).
- BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer
- BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-5000: Crisis Communications Expert Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.