CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer
One (1) E-learning | Two (2) 3-hour sessions + Assessment
Crisis Communication Blended Learning Course (BL-CC-3)
This intermediate Crisis Communication (CC) blended learning course is primarily designed for professionals to understand crisis communication fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual Crisis Threat Assessment, Crisis Communication Strategy and Crisis Communication plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 4 weeks.
Module 1 – Crisis Communication E-Learning Courses
Sign up for the CC Fundamentals E-learning package.
The participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 2 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2.
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 2 sessions of a 3-hour per session workshop for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 2 days after each session.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 4 weeks|
|Certificate||4 Certificate of Completion (COC)|
1 Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification
How Do I Sign Up?
Send an email to email@example.com for any inquiry.
CC Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification will be awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CCCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of CC experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will emerge with a clear understanding on the concepts of crisis communication (CC) and its processes. These include the understanding of the following:
- Understand the activities and key deliverables with the CC planning methodology.
- Identify and assemble the CC team members.
- Assign the roles and responsibilities for each of the CC team member.
- Identify audiences, stakeholders and interested parties.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Perform risk assessment to identify the possible threats and incident scenarios such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Establish level of crisis.
- Identify and develop the relevant CC strategies.
- Understand media handling principles.