Get to Know BCM Institute’s Blended Learning Program
BCM-310: Assessing Risk and Business Impact Requirements
1 Day coursework and 2 Hours Assessment for Singaporean and Singapore PR
This course is part of a joint initiative by BCM Institute and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). It is the first in a three-part series SSG WSQ BCM courses. This first WSQ business continuity management (BCM) course teaches participants the know-how of assessing risk and business impact requirements.
The course covers the first 2 fundamental steps in implementing a BCM plan. This course on assessing risk and business impact requirements would allow participants to gain WSQ competency in identifying critical business functions (CBF). Besides CBF, participants will also be able to understand how to assess a business unit inter-dependencies. Other competencies they will be able to pick up include:
- analysing and quantifying internal and external risks
- reviewing and assessing risk
- reporting risk factors findings
- impact analysis
- solution recommendations and/or mitigating strategies to relevant stakeholders
Participants who complete the three-part competency-based training series i.e.:
- BCM-310 Assessing Risk and Business Impact Requirements
- BCM-320 Developing Business Continuity Strategies and Plans
- BCM-330 Testing and Exercising Business Continuity Plans
will be able to achieve the international recognised Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification* once they passed the Qualifying BCCS exams.
* Completion of all three workshops with a $200 Qualifying BCCS examination fees.
NOTE: Singaporean and Singaporean PR participants in the Singapore course would also be getting a Statement of Attainment from the Workplace Development Authority at the completion of workshop and passing of assessment.
- To train participants to analyse organisation’s dependencies that may impact on the organization and an individual’s work role.