CM-300 Crisis Management Implementer
One (1) E-learning | Two (2) 3-hour Online Sessions + Assignment | CMCS Examination
CRISIS MANAGEMENT BLENDED LEARNING COURSE (BL-CM-3)
This intermediate Crisis management (CM) course is the next step after completion of the CM E-learning course (Crisis Management Fundamentals Package). The course is divided into 2 Modules which are expected to be completed within four weeks.
Module 1 – CM E-Learning Courses
Note: Participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 2 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Participants will be given the opportunity to practice the fundamental concepts of risk analysis and review (RAR), business continuity strategy (BCS), Plan development (BC Plan), testing and exercising via hands-on and interactive sessions with fellow participants from various industries. Participants are expected to complete an actual RAR, BCS and BC Plan templates using your organisation examples.
This hands-on practice would be facilitated by industry practitioners that include current BCM managers, consultants and vice presidents from renowned banks and higher institutions.
Note: Participants must submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are 2 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within two days after each session.
You are required to sit for the Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) examination after the end of Module 2.
How Do I Sign-Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CM Certified Specialist (CMCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CMCS examination attached to the course, pay a one-time administrative fee and sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of CM experience and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will emerge with a clear understanding on the expectation of crisis management and its processes. These includes the understanding of the following:
- Understand the crisis management planning methodology.
- Assemble the crisis management team members.
- Assess the risk and threats such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Have a clear view of the command and control within the command centres.
- Coordinate with external agencies and local authorities.
- Test and exercise the crisis management plan.
- Manage the crisis management together with other plans such as BC and DR.