Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)
BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) is an internationally recognised entry level business continuity management (BCM) certification. It is designed to recognize BCM professionals’ understanding of the fundamental concepts of BCM.
These BCM professionals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who may be tasked to develop BC, DR, emergency response, recovery and resumption processes, procedures and plans for the organisation.
The pre-requisites are:
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals BCM Package or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals ISO 22301 Package
How to be Certified
- Attend and Complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course;
- Attempt and Pass the Qualifying BCCP examination; or;
- eLearning: Complete all sub-modules in the BCM Fundamentals or ISO 22301 BCM Fundamentals course
- Attend the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner via eLearning;
- Be competent in Competency Level CL 1B: Foundation (BC) , which includes the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK) concepts discussed in the CL.
- Sign up for the course
- Pay the Course Fees
- Be assigned login credentials to start the eLearning
- Answer quizzes at the end of each sub-module
- Be awarded BCCP certification
- Requirement: Pass the Qualifying BCCP Examination
- Experience: No experience is needed for the award of the certification.