Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)
BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) is an internationally recognised entry level business continuity management (BCM) certification. It is designed to recognize BCM professionals’ understanding of the fundamental concepts of BCM.
These BCM professionals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who may be tasked to develop BC, DR, emergency response, recovery and resumption processes, procedures and plans for the organisation.
The pre-requisites are:
- Attend and complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course and
- Pass the Qualifying BCCP examination or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals BCM Package or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals ISO 22301 Package
How to be Certified
- Attend and Complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course.
- Attempt and Pass the Qualifying BCCP examination.
- Attend the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner (Duration 1 day course + 1/2 Day Qualifying BCCP Examination). You may like to check out the nearest location for you to attend via our course schedule here.
- Be competent in Competency Level CL 1B: Foundation (BC) , which includes the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK) concepts discussed in the CL.
- Passing Grade: 75%
- Exam Format: 50-Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) invigilated online examination.
- Re-Examination: Your course price includes 1 complimentary re-examination attempt. The subsequent attempt is payable at SGD150.
- Requirement: Pass the Qualifying BCCP Examination
- Experience: No experience is needed for the award of the certification.