BCM-410: Initiating BCM Program
2 Day Coursework
- 2 Day Coursework & 2 hours Assessment for Singaporean and Singapore PR (physical)
- 2 Day Coursework for Malaysians (physical)
- 4 x half-days workshops (Online)
Apply project scope management techniques
It is important to start a Business Continuity Management (BCM) project well as what is done during this phase often determines the success or failure of the project. This course takes participants through various the activities and considerations involved in setting up and correctly framing the BCM project before actually diving into the details.
The course is a combination of theory and facilitated hands-on application whereby concepts are translated into practice using a set of templates.
- Singapore: SGD 1,280.00
- Malaysia: RM 3,950.00 (HRD Corp claimable)
- Lunch will not be provided (for physical training)
Malaysians taking the class in Malaysia can enjoy the HRD Corp available. Please check with your respective organisation on the funding available for you.
Note: This is not a public course. Do email or call us for more information.