BCM-100: BCM for Senior Management
BCM-100 is a ½ day foundation course with no examination. This course is designed to provide Executive Management with an overview of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) framework; the scope and definitions in BCM; the roles and responsibilities as part of corporate governance and compliance; the key success factors in the BCM programme and BC project. This course will also enhance the management skillset required to develop, implement and maintain an organizational-level BC plan. The workshop will update management on the latest ISO 22301 BCM standard for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS).
This course will provide participants with essential knowledge and insights to:
- Provide guidance to the organizational BCM framework and policies
- Provide strategic oversight to long term decisions and leadership for BCM
- Structure the BCM programme using a best practice BCM planning methodology
- Understand the management issues within the business continuity life cycle
- Design and delegate the roles and responsibilities for a BCM programme or BC project
- Steer the BC project team in focusing on the right goals
- Support the BC project team when requesting for budget and resource
- Approve and make critical decisions for implementation and maintenance of BCM programme.
Who Should Attend
Course and Examination Fee