BCM-400 Business Continuity Management Manager Blended Learning Course (BL-B-4)
This BCM-400 business continuity management manager blended learning course is an advanced ISO 22301 business continuity management (BCM) course primarily designed for BC professionals to understand advanced risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategies. It also allows one to plan and manage BCM under a realistic environment via case study simulations.
To attempt the course, one has to complete the BCM-300 Business Continuity Management Implementer course.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 4 weeks.
Module 1 & 2 (Module 3 & 4 of BCM-5000 Blended Learning)
– Facilitated Online Workshop
In Module 1, participants will explore their role as BCM manager for the organisation. An in-depth explanation of RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan and how it relates to engaging their team as well as fundamental knowledge on crisis management as well as command centre management would be explored as well.
Similar to Module 2, pre-readings and guidance notes would be shared before participants join a 2 x 1 hour facilitated online workshop on different days.
It would then be followed up by Module 4 work where participants are tasked to present on RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan and how it relates to an organisations’ BCM. The presentation would be a mock-up presentation to the senior management (facilitator) and BCM steering committee (your fellow participants).
Participants would be provided pre-readings and guidance notes before they present in the 2 x 1 hour facilitated online workshop.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
Exclude application fees for BCCS or BCCE certification
|Estimated Duration||Lapse period of 4 weeks|
|Certificate||1 Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) Certificate
Upgradeable to (without repeating the course) :
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) Certification is awarded to all who pass the Qualifying Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) exam/assignments attached to the modules.
Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed all Blended Learning sessions and passes the live assessments and pass the Qualifying BCCE examination (for Singaporean and Singapore PR participant) or the end of module assessment, sends in an application detailing at least 3 years of BC experience, and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Attending the course will provide the participants with the pertinent skills and knowledge, empowering them to:
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is designed for Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators; BC/DR Managers.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
- SGD 1,300 (for those who have attended the BCM-200 ISO 22301 BCMS Planner course via E-learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for BCCS certfication in inclusive).
- BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager
- BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.