Business Continuity Management Certification
BCM Institute’s business continuity management certifications are available for all business continuity management professionals who would like to get their experience and competency validated by an independent business continuity management certification body.
To obtain a business continuity management certification, one has to fulfill the conditions:
- Attain the relevant courses attached to the desired business continuity certification
- Pass the qualifying certification examination
- Send in the appropriate certification application fees
- Send in the certification application form detailing 3 or 5 (depending on desired certification) business continuity experience in relation to the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK)
Certification would then be awarded once the independent certification body is satisfied that all conditions are met. Certifications are then valid for 1 year after which yearly renewals are needed to ensure the validity of the certifcation.
The available crisis management certifications are:
- Business Continuity Management Certified Planner
- Business Continuity Management Certified Specialist
- Business Continuity Management Certified Expert