[COMING SOON] Disaster Recovery Blended Learning Course (BL-D-3)
This intermediate Disaster Recovery (DR) course is primarily designed for DR professionals to understand DR fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 10 weeks.
Module 1 – Disaster Recovery E-Learning Courses
Sign up any of the following DR Fundamentals E-learning package:
- COMING SOON
Note: Participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 4 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
- COMING SOON
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 4 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the DRCS certification.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Price||(Inclusive of DRCS certification application fee)|
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 10 weeks|
|Certificate||4 Certificate of Completion (COC)|
1 Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification
- TO BE UPDATED SOON
How Do I Sign Up?
- TO BE UPDATED SOON
Send an email to email@example.com for any inquiry.
DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying DRCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of DR experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
Who Should Attend?
- DRP-300 is designed for System Administrators and Managers; Database Managers and Administrators; DR Coordinators; Project Managers involved in application development, systems and network implementation and support; systems support engineers and consultants.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for DRCS certification in inclusive).
- BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer
- DRP-5000: IT DR Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-300: Crisis Communications Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.