[COMING SOON] Disaster Recovery Blended Learning Course (BL-D-3)
This intermediate Disaster Recovery (DR) course is primarily designed for DR professionals to understand DR fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 10 weeks.
Module 1 & 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Module 1 allows participants to understand the fundamentals of DRP through pre-readings and 1 x 1 hour facilitated online workshops.
To know more about the course content, you can read more via this link.
Module 2 would then allow participants to gain an intermediate competency on how to implement an IT DRP plan. In this module, one would learn to conduct a risk assessment, impact analysis, technical considerations for DR planning and strategy. There would be pre-readings for each stage which would then be followed up by a 1 x 1 hour facilitated online workshop and facilitated discussion per stage of the competency taught.
To know more about the course content, do read more via this link.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Price||(Inclusive of DRCS certification application fee)|
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 10 weeks|
|Certificate||4 Certificate of Completion (COC)|
1 Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) Certification
- TO BE UPDATED SOON
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to email@example.com
DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying DRCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of DR experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
Who Should Attend?
- DRP-300 is designed for System Administrators and Managers; Database Managers and Administrators; DR Coordinators; Project Managers involved in application development, systems and network implementation and support; systems support engineers and consultants.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for DRCS certification in inclusive).
- BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer
- DRP-5000: IT DR Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-300: Crisis Communications Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.