[COMING SOON] DRP-400 IT Disaster Recovery Manager Blended Learning Course (BL-D-4)
This advanced Disaster Recovery (DR) course is primarily designed for DR professionals to understand how to establish and present a DRP Plan and develop a DRP team structure along with managing communications during a disaster.
Participants to this course are to complete the DRP-300 IT Disaster Recovery Implementer before attempting this course.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 8 weeks.
Module 1 & 2 (Module 3 & 4 DRP-5000 Blended Learning) – Facilitated Online Workshop
Module 1 allows participants to have pre-reading on participants to have pre-reading on presenting a DR proposal to senior management, establishing a DR plan and team structure. It would then be followed up with a 2 x 1 hour facilitated training and discussion with your facilitator.
To know more about the course content, you can read more via this link.
While Module 2 allows participants to have pre-reading on linking up to business units, assembling DR Plans and implement and manage DR Plans. It would then be followed up by 2 x 1 hour facilitated online training.
To know more about the course content you can do so via this link.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
SGD150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants has passed their Qualifying Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE exam)
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 8 weeks|
|Certificate||1 Disaster Recovery Certified Planner (DRCP) Certificate*|
*Upgradable to Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE) subject to proof of 3 Years of Disaster Recovery Experience
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying DRCS examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of DR experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
Who Should Attend?
- DRP-300 is designed for System Administrators and Managers; Database Managers and Administrators; DR Coordinators; Project Managers involved in application development, systems and network implementation and support; systems support engineers and consultants.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for DRCS certification in inclusive).
- BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer
- DRP-5000: IT DR Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-300: Crisis Communications Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.