DRP-400: IT DR Manager
Four (4) 3-hour sessions + Assignment
DRP-400 IT Disaster Recovery Manager Blended Learning Course (BL-D-4)
This advanced Disaster Recovery (DR) course is primarily designed for DR professionals to understand how to establish and present a DRP Plan and develop a DRP team structure along with managing communications during a disaster.
Participants to this course are to complete the DRP-300 IT Disaster Recovery Implementer before attempting this course.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 4 weeks.
DRP-400 Blended Learning – Facilitated Online Workshop
The first module allows participants to have pre-reading on presenting a DR proposal to senior management, establishing a DR plan and team structure. It would then be followed up with a two (2) 3-hour facilitated training and discussion with your facilitator.
To know more about the course content, you can read more via this link.
While the last module allows participants to have pre-reading on linking up to business units, assembling DR Plans and implement and manage DR Plans. It would then be followed up by two (2) 3-hour facilitated online training.
To know more about the course content you can do so via this link.
Note: Please be advised that Module(s) 1 & 2 of the DRP-400 is Module(s) 3 & 4 of the complete DRP-5000.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Estimated Duration||Elapse period of 4 weeks|
|Certificate||1 Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE) subject to proof of 3 Years of Disaster Recovery Experience|
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DR Certified Expert (DRCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying DRCE examination attached to the course, pay a one-time administrative fee and sends in an application detailing at least 3 years of DR experience and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify the threats that affect the IT and business environment and its countermeasures.
- Have a thorough understanding of the DR Planning Methodology.
- Conduct an application impact analysis for an organization.
- Develop and implement business and IT recovery strategies.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for strategies and alternate site selection.
- Consolidate and implement a comprehensive IT DR plan.
- Create and develop IT DR awareness and training program.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Integrate business continuity with the IT DR initiatives.
- Sustain an effective organisation-wide IT DR program.