Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE)
The pre-requisite course is:
- CC-400: Crisis Management Manager or
- CC-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer course. Participants of the course are required to pass the Qualifying CCCE examination before proceeding to apply for the certification.
To apply for your CCCE credential, you should have at least three years of Crisis Communication (CC) or Business Continuity (BC) professional experience and can describe your implementation and role in at least 5 of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK).
How to be Certified
To become a CCCE-certified professional, a candidate must successfully complete four separate processes:
- Formal Education (completion of either the CC-400 or CC-5000 course),
- Examination (pass the Qualifying CCCE examination)
- Show proof of 3-years of verifiable CM or BC experience
- Make a payment of SGD150 (non-refundable) application processing fee.
To attend the CC-400: Crisis Communication Manager course (duration 2.5 days including half-day examination) or CC-5000: Crisis Communication Expert Implementer course (duration 4.5 days including half-day examination), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course date and location.
- Submit the Course Fees.
- Be assigned a login credential for the online final examination.
- Sit for the examination at the end of the course.
To sit for the Examination, a candidate must:
- Be equipped and competent in Competency Level CL 1CC: Foundation (CC) , CL 2CC: Intermediate (CC) and CL 3CC: Advanced (CC) including the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK).
- Have attempted the online practice quiz at least once.
To be issued a certificate, a candidate must:
- Pass the CCCE qualifying examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Submit the Application Processing Fee
- Submit the Certification Application Form to email@example.com
- Describe 5 or more domains of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK)
- Select two references for each BoK* (these references may be repeated for all 5 domains)