Operational Resilience Certification
BCM Institute’s operational resilience certifications are available for all operational resilience professionals who would like to get their experience and competency validated by an independent business continuity management certification body.
To obtain an operational resilience certification, one has to fulfill the conditions:
- Attain the relevant courses attached to the desired operational resilience certification
- Pass the qualifying certification examination
- Send in the appropriate certification application fees
- Send in the certification application form detailing 3 or 5 (depending on desired certification) operational resilience experiences in relation to the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK)
Certification would then be awarded once the independent certification body is satisfied that all conditions are met. Certifications are then valid for 1 year after which yearly renewals are needed to ensure the validity of the certification.
The available crisis management certifications are:
- Operational Resilience Certified Planner
- Operational Resilience Certified Specialist
- Operational Resilience Certified Expert