CM-400: Crisis Management Manager (Hybrid)
2 Day Coursework + 3 1/2 Hour Qualifying CMCE Examination
CM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with an additional 3 and 1/2 hours 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in CM/BCM practitioners, enabling the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM coordinators, CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers.
NOTE: It is a pre-requisite for participants to complete the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course before enrolling for the CM-400 Crisis Management Manager course.
CM Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying CMCE examination attached to the course, pay a one-time administrative fee and sends in an application detailing at least 3 years of CM experience and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
If you prefer a fully online course, click the schedule below.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide crisis management programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Develop and implement CM strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.