Business Continuity Management Blended Learning Course (BL-B-3)
This business continuity management implementer blended learning course is a an intermediate ISO 22301 business continuity management (BCM) course is primarily designed for BC professionals to understand BCM fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 10 weeks.
Module 1 – BCM E-Learning Courses
Sign up for the following BCM Fundamentals E-learning package:
Note: Participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 4 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Participants will be given the opportunity to practice the fundamental concepts of risk analysis and review (RAR), business impact analysis (BIA), business continuity strategy (BCS), Plan development (BC Plan), testing and exercising via hands-on and interactive sessions with fellow participants from various industries. Participants are expected to complete an actual RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan templates using your organisation examples.
This hands-on practice would be facilitated by senior industry practitioners that include current BCM managers, consultants and vice presidents from international financal institutions and higher educational institutions.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 4 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the BCCS certification.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
|Price||SGD2,400 (Inclusive of BCCS certification application fee)|
|Estimated Duration||Lapse period of 10 weeks|
|Certificate||8 Certificate of Completions (COC)|
1 Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) Certificate
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to email@example.com
BC Certified Specialist (BCCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed all Blended Learning sessions and satisfies the facilitator during the live assessments, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of BC experience, and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Attending the course will provide the participants with the pertinent skills and knowledge, empowering them to:
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is designed for Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators; BC/DR Managers.
- SGD 2,400 (Blended Learning)
- SGD 1,300 (for those who have attended the BCM-200 ISO 22301 BCMS Planner course via E-learning)
SGD75 (Certification Fees for BCCS certfication in inclusive).
- BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager
- BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer
- BCM Specialised Course
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.