Business Continuity Certified Auditor (BCCA)
Participants who were awarded BCM Institute’s BCCP, BCCS or BCCE, can be exempted from attending the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Planner 1-day course. Candidates must be aware that the fees may not be reduced whether he or she is already certified by the Institute.
How to be Certified
The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Planner (duration 1 day)
- Successful completion of the remaining 2-days of BCM-8030: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Auditor (duration 2 days)
- Successful completion of the 2 and ½ hour BCCA examination (duration 1/2 day) with a required passing score of 75% out of 100 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- At least 1-year of experience in business continuity management (BCM) and/or disaster recovery planning (DRP) auditing and/or reviewing of plans.
- Submit the Certification Application Form to email@example.com