BCM-330: Testing and Exercising Business Continuity Plans
Onsite: 1 Day coursework and Assessment for Singaporean and Singapore PR
Online: Two (2) 3-hour zoom sessions + Assessment for Singaporean and Singapore PR
This is a very helpful course. It helps me better understand BCM prcodure and how to desgin and execute business continuty testing.
Topics were well covered and ideas were well discussed during the course. Thank you for conducting a very well organised session!
The last of a three-part competency-based Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG), Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) training series teaches participants the skills of testing and exercising business continuity plans.
This 1 day workshop would go through the skillsets needed to:
- support the periodic exercising of crisis response and recovery activities
- support periodic auditing of business continuity plans
- participate in business continuity testing,
- document formal exercise and testing for management review.
- design and develop their test and exercise
- base the test design on the maturity of BCM program,
*Participants who complete the three-part competency-based training series i.e.:
- BCM-310 Assessing Risk and Business Impact Requirements
- BCM-320 Developing Business Continuity Strategies and Plans
- BCM-330 Testing and Exercising Business Continuity Plans
will be able to achieve the international recognised Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification once they passed the Qualifying BCCS exams.
NOTE: Singaporean and Singaporean PR participants in the Singapore course would also be getting a Statement of Attainment from the Workplace Development Authority at the completion of workshop and passing of assessment.
BC Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed the three part series, passed the Qualifying BCCS examination, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of BC experience, make the application processing fee payment of SGD75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
- To conduct business continuity exercise tests.