Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE)
The Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification is designed and developed to instil pertinent concepts and knowledge in BCM or CM practitioners. This will enable them to drive organizational-wide CM programs, develop CM strategies, develop and implement comprehensive CM plans and implement CM awareness and training programs, conduct exercises and tests and implement CM audit and assessment programs to ensure CM plan effectiveness. This certification is most suited for CM/CC/BCM/IT DR managers, planners and project managers.
The pre-requisite course is:
- CM-400: Crisis Management Manager or
- CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer course. Participants of the course too are required to pass the Qualifying CMCE examination before proceeding to apply for the certification.
To apply for your CMCE credential, you should have at least three years of Crisis Management (CM) or Business Continuity (BC) professional experience and can describe your implementation and role in at least 5 of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK).
How to be Certified
To become a CMCE certified professional, a candidate must successfully complete four separate processes:
- Formal Education (completion of either the CM-400 or CM-5000 course),
- Examination (pass the Qualifying CMCE examination)
- Show proof of 3-years of verifiable CM or BC experience
- Make payment of SGD 150 (non refundable) application processing fee.
To attend the CM-400: Crisis Management Manager course (duration 2.5 days including half-day examination) or CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer course (duration 4.5 days including half-day examination), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course date and location.
- Submit the Course Fees.
- Be assigned with a login credentials for the online final examination.
- Sit for the examination at the end of the course.
To sit for the Examination, a candidate must:
- Be equipped and competent in Competency Level CL 1C: Foundation (CM) , CL 2C: Intermediate (CM)and CL 3C: Advanced (CM) including the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK).
- Have attempted the online practice quiz at least once.
To be issued a certificate, a candidate must:
- Pass the CMCE qualifying examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Submit the Application Processing Fee
- Submit the Certification Application Form to email@example.com
- Describe 5 or more domains of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK)
- Select two references for each BoK* (these references may be repeated for all 5 domains)