CM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in CM/BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers.
2.5-days (inclusive of half-day examination)
Learn How To
- Drive organisational-wide crisis management programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Develop and implement CM strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness
- CM-300 participation
- If a participant would like to apply for the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification; the participant would need to have at least 3 years of Crisis Management (CM) experience.