This 1-day course focuses on documenting the deliverable of each phase of the BCM project based on the established ISO 22301 standards on Societal Security: Business Continuity Management Systems. Participants will acquire in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22301 standard, and the structure of documentation that will meet the requirements of the standard.
The course is a combination of theory and facilitated hands-on application whereby concepts are translated into practice using a set of templates.
1 day (Half day assessment for Singapore classes is needed to obtain the Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA))
Learn How To
- Identify project documentation processes and policies to obtain and record essential project data
- Create necessary project templates for filing purposes
- Execute project documentation procedures to ensure adherence to project documentation plan
- Collect and store documents upon project closure and hand-off stage/phase
- None but preferably to have attended the BCM-410: Initiating BCM Program
See Schedule at: